This store is currently in the ‘pending’ queue for the record stores on Record Store Day. It will not appear in the search or the list of stores until it has been approved.

Vinyl Café

Vinyl Café

Address:
Külsővásártér 3.
Debrecen 4025, Hungary
Phone: +36203500491
Fax: +36203500491
Email: bakelitfutar@gmail.com
VISIT WEBSITE
 

This store is currently in the ‘pending’ queue for the record stores on Record Store Day. It will not appear in the search or the list of stores until it has been approved.


Our record shop is linked to a coffee shop. It can be find in the heart of Debrecen (Hungary). The whole design made for the late 50's rockabilly style. There is many things to see, like a Wurlizer from the 70's, wall decoration made of vinyls etc etc. In the record shop you can find around 6500 record in many different music genre and style. 90% of the records are new pressings the remaining 10% are rare first pressings/old represses.
Directions:Teach your child to collect vinyl , will not have money to buy drugs.

FACEBOOK