All That Music & Video Collector's Marketplace
6800 Gateway East 1B
El Paso, TX 79915, United States of America
Phone: (915) 594-9900
Go here to find out about the pledge.
ALL DAY LONG SATURDAY, WE'RE RESTOCKING THE STORE EVERY HOUR! Don't worry about your favorite classic titles being picked over -- we're clearing out the warehouse. Titles starting at $2.95!
Breakout notes about Record Store Day 2018 at All That Music & Video
- Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Customers can view the list of exclusive releases by visiting the official Record Store Day website. Most releases will be available.
- All Record Store Day title are extremely limited and will be rationed. They are first-come, first-served. Due to exclusivity, no advance requests or holds can be accepted.
- Doors will open at 9 a.m., with controlled access until 10 a.m.. For fairness, the first shoppers in line will be limited to two Record Store Day purchases. Buyers can rejoin the line.
- Hourly Drawings for fabulous prizes will be posted on our website on our Facebook. Or you can see them at the links above!
- Drawings will be held every hour, on the hour. The drawing box will be cleared every hour.
For decades, El Paso’s largest independently owned store has been All That Music & Video Collectors Marketplace, located at 6800 Gateway Blvd E, directly across I-10 from Cielo Vista Mall.
All That Music & Video has planned a Record Store Day that’s certain to make fans of the vinyl musical format very happy. Dozens of Record Store Day exclusive and limited releases will be featured, and drawings will be held every hour.
“We’re extremely proud to be a part of the El Paso community,” said George Reynoso, owner of All That Music & Video. “From indie kids to their parents and even grandparents, we’ve served generations of El Pasoans with great music.”
In many ways, Record Store Day is the culmination of the rebirth of vinyl, and the re-connection of the independent record store and music lovers. “I’m truly grateful that the El Paso community has had faith in us here at All That Music & Video. We’re here for our community, and we’re always looking forward to the next generation of collectors!”
All That Music & Video offers El Paso’s largest selection of new and used vinyl records, including biggest inventory of alternative and indie music, classic rock and roll, jazz, funk, soul, Tejano and Mariachi between Austin and Tucson. The store also stocks a huge selection of rare CDs, DVDs, and other memorabilia. For customers looking to start a vinyl collection, the store also offers a selection of turntables and record maintenance items.
Located at 6800 Gateway East on Interstate 10 (across from Landry's restaurant in the Cielo Vista Mall area) Take the Airway Exit (East or West).
Open Monday - Thursday 10-7, Friday & Saturday 10-8, Sundays Noon-6.
All That Music & Video Collector's Marketplace's upcoming events
|info||Saturday, April 21|