Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
Purchase now from a local store that sells online
Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
Find a local store
1. Prélude, Fugue et Variation, Op. 18, CFF 30B
2. Grand Caprice sur des motifs de "La sonnambula" de V. Bellini, Op. 46
3. Isoldens Liebestod, S. 447 (After Richard Wagner)
4. Die Loreley, S. 532
5. Lieder aus Franz Schubert's "Schwanengesang", S. 560: No. 7 Ständchen
6. Lieder aus Franz Schubert's "Schwanengesang", S. 560: No. 3 Aufenthalt
7. Valse No. 5 in A-Flat Major, Op. 42
8. Valse de l'opéra "Faust", S. 407 (After Gonoud)
9. 3 Caprices-Valses, S. 214: I. Valse de bravoure
10. Waltz in G-Flat Major, D. Anh. I/14, "Kupelwieser Walzer"
ROMANTIC PIANO MASTERS - MARIAM BATSASHVILI - WARNER CLASSICS - "Through Batsashvili, Liszt speaks to a new generation," Pianist magazine has written. Liszt takes pride of place on Mariam Batsashvili's second Warner Classics album, primarily devoted to evocative, technically formidable piano transcriptions of opera, song and organ music. Among the works are Liszt's realisations of the Liebestod from Wagner's Tristan und Isolde, a spectacular take on Bellini's opera La sonnambula from Liszt's great rival, Sigismund Thalberg, and Harold Bauer's adaptation of César Franck's Prélude, Fugue et Variation. Speaking of Liszt, Mariam Batsashvili says: "Whether he was making transcriptions of operatic arias or art songs, he set out to evoke the feelings of the original work's dramatic and poetic worlds without any exaggeration, and in my view he succeeded in this with great strength and truth."