Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Create a network of machinery and plants in order to save a bizarre world! Two players collect tiles and create their own machine. To retrieve a tile, first you need to put it on your side of the Registry, a common market for both players. But to add a tile to your network, you need to release it from the Registry, by putting a new tile in play... Ideally, by doing so, you can also prevent the opponent from getting new tiles... or force them to take a tile at an inopportune time!
- A fun and weird universe, out of the mind of Franck Dion, an original French artist!
- Fourth game in the Space Cowboys 2 player range
- Deep and tactical, requires flexibility and opportunity. Great appeal for fans of simple card games with a clever twist!
- High replay-ability as players improve their skills, as the game is easy to learn but takes time to master!
- Contents: 1 Meca pawn, 67 tiles, 1 Registry (central board) and rules booklet.
- 2 Players
- Age: 10+
- Average game time: 30 minutes
- Size: 5.10 x 7.10 x 1.70 inches
- Country of origin: China