11. The Salsoul Orchestra - Ooh, I Love It (Love Break) (12" Shep Pettibone Mix)
12. The Flirts - You and Me (12" Shep Pettibone Mix)
13. Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am (12" Extended Version)
14. Phyllis Nelson - I Like You (12" Extended Version)
15. The Jammers - Be Mine Tonight (12" Shep Pettibone Mix)
16. First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder (12" Shep Pettibone Mix)
One of the most successful and celebrated remixers of the 1980s, The SHEP PETTIBONE Master-Mixes Vol One Part Two features 16 classic tracks compiled and sequenced by Wayne Dickson (BBR/Groove Line Records) pressed on 2 x 180g Clear Vinyl. What Shep Pettibone had that most other mixers did not, was a true radio sensibility. He inherently knew what would work on the airwaves, but was equally comfortable in a club setting, as a DJ and a fan, so he knew what worked both on the dance floor and on radio. That was a deadly combination. Shep was also very open to all types of music and acts. From UK alternative sounds to NYC street sounds. From campy pop to gospel disco and electro R&B, Shep nailed them all and brought his expert sheen and sense of excitement to each of them. I am incredibly proud to open the Dance Masters series with this collection of some of his best work. - ARTHUR BAKER. Includes a foreword written by series curator and Dance music legend Arthur Baker, plus an essay written by Billboard Magazine dance columnist Bill Coleman which features quotes from the likes of John Taylor (Duran Duran), Andy Bell (Erasure), Gloria Estefan and Cyndi Lauper. Featuring a list of some of the biggest and most diverse artists of the 1980s including Lionel Richie, George Benson, Gloria Gaynor, Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam with Full Force, Sananda Maitreya, Five Star and Pointer Sisters.