5. Mozart: Cosi Fan Tutte, K.588 "Ei Parte... Per Pieta"
6. Mozart: Die Entfu"Hrung Aus Dem Serail, K.384 "Welcher Kummer.. Traurigkeit Ward Mir Zum Lose"
7. Mozart: Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola and Orchestra in E Flat Major, K.364/320D I. Allegro Maestoso
8. Mozart: Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola and Orchestra in E Flat Major, K.364/320D II. Andante
9. Mozart: Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola and Orchestra in E Flat Major, K.364/320D III. Presto
The Polish soprano Aleksandra Kurzak needs no introduction. After having dazzled the opera stage and the discographic world both in duets and solo, she has devoted the whole of her new recording to Mozart. From The Magic Flute to Zaide, Mitridate and La Clemenza di Tito, the soprano embraces with equal talent the most famous arias of the master of Salzburg and the verve of her concert presence. She explores the richness of the dialogue between voice and instruments with the musicians of the Morphing Chamber Orchestra of Vienna, as they answer, imitate and seek each other out. With them the arias of Mozart become the setting for a theatrical performance that is intimate, droll, and incredibly lively, in which the instruments have their own role to play in the unfolding drama.