Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
Purchase now from a local store that sells online
Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
These Indie stores carry most genres and you may want to also check with them
Find a local store
(Please call first)
1. Kraus: Olympie, VB 33 Overture
2. Kraus: Zum Geburtstage des König, VB 41 Overture
3. Kraus: Zum Geburtstage des König, VB 41 "Töne Leise, goldne Saite"
4. Kraus: Funeral cantata for Gustav III, VB 42 Introduction
5. Kraus: Funeral cantata for Gustav III, VB 42 Aria "På thronens höjd"
6. Kraus: Der Tod Jesu, VB 17 Overture
7. Kraus: Der Tod Jesu, VB 17 Aria "Er Starb, um uns von ewigem Tod zu retten"
8. Kraus: Proserpin, VB 19 Overture
9. Kraus: Proserpin, VB 19 Aria "Ack hvad behag et hjerta njuter"
10. Kraus: Pantomime in D major, VB 37 I. Allegro
11. Kraus: Pantomime in D major, VB 37 II. Adagio
12. Kraus: Pantomime in D major, VB 37 III. Presto
13. Kraus: Ariette in G major, VB 58: "Du temps qui détruit tout"
One genius hides another. Behind Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven were many talented composers who contributed to the development of the classical style, but who are still little known. Generation Mozart brings back into the limelight these forgotten masters. They dedicate their first volume to Joseph Martin Kraus. Mozart's exact contemporary, he was the first architect of the Swedish musical school, which earned him the nickname"Swedish Mozart". Génération Mozart and it's conductor Pejman Memarzadeh join forces with soprano Marie Perbost to put him in his rightful place, through an album mixing opera, arias and orchestral pieces.