Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
Purchase now from a local store that sells online
Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
These Indie stores carry most genres and you may want to also check with them
Find a local store
(Please call first)
1. Urban Junior 'Dead End Street'
2. Dylan Walshe 'And Then You Cry
3. Nicole Garcia 'Baby Ok'
4. Rolando Bruno 'Nene Mi Droga Sos'
5. King Automatic 'Pony Tail and a Black Cadillac'
6. The Sex Organs 'Black'
7. The Failed Teachers 'I See Dead People'
8. Delaney Davidson 'Kiss Her Dead'
9. Sudden Infant 'More You Talk'
10. Helios ;Hess 'Mother's Nest (I Want You)
11. Bigeneric 'Let Me Spend the Night with Your Wife'
12. The Devils 'More You Talk'
13. The Seniles 'Goin Away Girl'
14. Roy and the Devil's Motorcycle 'Pony Tail and a Black Cadillac'
15. Denis and the Traktors 'I Wanna Be One of the Monsters'
On the occasion of it's 30th anniversary, Praga Digitals presents a box-set of 30 key discs that retrace the history of the label. These include re releases of some of the house's great names, such as the Prazák, the Kocian, the Zemlinsky and the Párkányí, but also the magnificent restorations of the historic recordings of Mravinsky, Furtwängler, Oistrakh and Richter. The selection draws from the label's preferred repertory, from Czech music to the Second Viennese School, via Brahms, Schubert, Janácek, but also Debussy, Ravel, Mahler, Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Stravinsky, without forgetting the composer who was perhaps most championed by the catalogue, Bartók. This box-set is thus an opportunity to reinstate some of the finest discs in the catalogue, from among those that contributed to making Praga Digitals one of the greatest catalogues of chamber music and one of the references as regards aural beauty, in a limited and remastered edition.