1. Eastwood Overture
2. Magnum Force "Main Theme"
3. Gran Torino "Main Theme"
4. Bridges of Madison County "Doe Eyes Theme"
5. Eiger Sanction "Main Theme"
6. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly "Main Theme"
7. Unforgiven "Claudia's Theme"
8. Letters from Iwo Jima "Main Theme"
9. Dirty Harry "Main Theme"
10. Changeling "Main Theme"
11. Flags of Our Fathers "Main Theme"
12. A Fistful of Dollars "Main Theme"
Eastwood Symphonic is a tribute from Kyle Eastwood to his father Clint Eastwood. It takes the form of a contemporary musical walk into the heart of the legendary actor-director's extraordinary career. As a young man, Kyle Eastwood appeared in a few films made by his father, but what has united them above all else is their mutual passion for music. It is precisely that passion, so dear to Clint and such an everyday part of Kyle's life today, which has bound their relationship so closely over the years. As bassist and frontman of a sparkling jazz quintet, he has already released one album, 2009's Cinematic, that takes up themes written for the silver screen. For Eastwood Symphonic, which fully embraces some of the music that has figured so prominently in his father's films, Kyle has chosen to have his quintet join by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra (CNSO) led by Grammy Award-winning conductor, Gast Waltzing. This family collaboration is a unique album that comes alongside a film produced by Arte.