Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
Purchase now from a local store that sells online
Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
Find a local store
1. Time Was
2. Sometime World
3. Blowin' Free
4. The King Will Come
5. Leaf and Stream
7. Throw Down the Sword
8. Blowin' Free - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
9. Track 9
10. Sometime World - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
11. Track 11
12. Time Was - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
13. Track 13
14. Warrior - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
15. Track 15
16. Blowin' Free - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
17. Track 17
18. Time Was
19. Sometime World
20. Blowin' Free
21. The King Will Come
22. Leaf and Stream
24. Throw Down the Sword
25. Time Was - Demo
26. The King Will Come - Demo
27. Warrior - Demo
28. Throw Down the Sword - Demo
29. Blowin' Free - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
30. Track 30
31. Jail Bait - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
32. Track 32
33. No Easy Road - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
34. Track 34
35. Baby What You Want Me to Do - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
36. Track 36
37. Sometime World - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
38. Track 38
39. The Pilgrim - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
40. Track 40
41. Where Were You Tomorrow - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
42. Track 42
43. End Announcement - Live at Alexandra Palace 22.1
44. Track 44
45. Time Was - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
46. Track 46
47. Blowin' Free - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
48. Track 48
49. Jail Bait - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
50. Track 50
51. Warrior - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
52. Track 52
53. The Pilgrim - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
54. Track 54
55. Phoenix - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
56. Track 56
57. Blind Eye - Memphis Radio Broadcast 21.0
58. Track 58
59. Blowin' Free - Introduction - French TV Ina 24.
60. - Live from the Rainbow
61. Backstage Interview 1 - French TV Ina 24.
62. - Live from the Rainbow
63. The Pilgrim - French TV Ina 24.
64. - Live from the Rainbow
65. Backstage Interview 2 - French TV Ina 24.
66. - Live from the Rainbow
67. End of Phoenix - French TV Ina 24.
68. - Live from the Rainbow
69. Jail Bait - Intro - BTB (RTS) Swiss 5.
70. Track 70
71. Warrior - BTB (RTS) Swiss 5.
72. Track 72
73. Blowin' Free - BTB (RTS) Swiss 5.
74. Track 74
75. Snippet of Phoenix - Outro - BTB (RTS) Swiss 5.
76. Track 76
77. No Easy Road - 1972 Single Version
78. Blowin' Free - 1972 Single Version
Wishbone Ash celebrate the 50th anniversary of their classic album Argus with a new 7-Disc multi-format Box Set featuring 3 CDs: Martin Turner's Argus remaster, Live at The Alexandra Palace 1973 & Memphis 1972. Also features 4 previously unreleased early version demos, 2 LPs: Original Argus replica remastered for this release + Argus Live (selected recordings from Alexandra Palace & Memphis), a DVD featuring French & Swiss TV footage, Live from the Rainbow 1973 & RTS Broadcast from 1974, 7" Single of 'Blowin' Free', and a 48-page book with rare photographs and extensive liner notes with contributions from Andy Powell, Martin Turner & Steve Upton. Wishbone Ash achieved considerable success in the 1970s, during which they were among England's most popular hard rock acts, achieving an incredible eight top 40 albums. Often regarded as one of the premiere UK live acts of the '70s, they toured throughout this period and into the following decades. 1972 was one of rock music's most memorable years for regal releases - a golden age of classic albums from the Stones, Bowie, Deep Purple, Roxy Music, and not least among these amazing artists and records was Wishbone Ash - and their award-winning 'Album of the Year' - Argus. Undoubtedly the classic album within the bands' '70s cannon. Argus is not only the biggest selling album of their career, featuring the beloved fan-favorite 'Blowin' Free', but full of memorable and timeless tunes such as 'The King Will Come', 'Time Was', 'Warrior' and 'Throw Down The Sword'. Featuring a heady blend of prog rock, folk and hard rock, it's widely considered a vital moment in the progression of twin-lead guitar harmonization. Madfish are now proud to present the most complete edition of this album to date. Argus is available here on LP and CD, plus two live albums from Alexandra Palace, 1973 and Memphis, 1972, available in full on CD and in select parts on yellow vinyl LP, an exclusive red vinyl 7" of fan favorite 'Blowin' Free' plus Rare TV footage from France and Switzerland is found on a DVD disc and a 48-page book with rare photographs, extensive liner notes and contributions from original band members forms the center point to this magnificent package. As they reigned supreme through the '70s, Wishbone Ash was centred on inspired musicianship, joyful spirit and inventive songs. Their concerts were uplifting and their recorded work sublime. Argus remains a stunning highpoint in the band's startling repertoire. This is a vital addition to the Wishbone Ash catalog.