Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Relive one of the most iconic decades in film history with 12 classic films spanning the 1960s!
- Who Was That Lady? (1960) - Ill-advised by a pal, a chemistry professor falsely claims he is an undercover FBI agent in order to cover-up his marital infidelity but his lie, although swallowed by his wife, gets him in trouble with the real FBI, the CIA and the KGB.
- The Notorious Landlady (1962) - An American junior diplomat in London rents a house from, and falls in love with, a woman suspected of murder.
- Under the Yum Yum Tree (1963) - A love-struck landlord tries to convince a pretty tenant to dump her fiancé and give him a chance.
- Good Neighbor Sam (1964) - To help his divorced neighbor claim a substantial inheritance, a family man poses as her husband. The ruse spills over into his career in advertising, and his recent promotion relies on his wholesome and moral appearance.
- LILITH (1964) - A war veteran gets work at a mental institution where he meets the beautiful, but eccentric, Lilith.
- Baby the Rain Must Fall (1965) - In Texas, a woman and her young daughter head down to another town where the girl's irresponsible, hotheaded and immature father has just been released from prison on parole.
- Genghis Khan (1965) - During the thirteenth century, the shy Mongol boy Temujin becomes the fearless leader Genghis Khan, who unites all Mongol tribes and conquers most of Asia, Europe, and the Middle East
- Mickey One (1965) - After the mob tries to kill him for an unknown reason, a comedian steals the identity of a homeless man and goes on the run.
- The Chase (1966) - The escape of Bubber Reeves from prison affects the inhabitants of a small Southern town.
- Luv (1967) - About to nervously jump off a bridge, scrawny Harry Berlin is a barely functional human being. Just as he attempts to leap off the bridge, he is distracted by Milt Manville, an old friend from fifteen years ago.
- How To Save A Marriage (And Ruin Your Life) (1968) - When a carefree bachelor tries to get his best friend to drop his mistress and return to his wife, he finds himself with romantic problems as well.
- Hook, Line and Sinker (1968) - A man is told by his doctor, and best friend, that he has a terminal illness. At his wife's urging, he lives life to the fullest, racking up insurmountable debts. When the damage is done, his friend the doctor tells him that he's not dying.