Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Maharaja Wolfgang Kramer Michael Kiesling
Maharaja is a strategic area control game. Don the vestments of the priests of four great Indian deities, travel across the kingdom to build altars and statues dedicated to them. Secretly plan your strategy and try to overcome your opponents with the help of characters and their abilities. Every round, the Maharaja, the great king of India, will visit a new city and players will be rewarded according to their gods' worship value in that city.
At the beginning of each round, players will secretly plan their actions on their disc, in a phase to be played simultaneously. At the end of the seventh round, or when a player builds the seventh statue, the game ends. The player with the most prestige wins the game. Maharaja is a complex game. We hereby present all the rules for an introductory game. At the end of the rulebook, you'll find all the possible variations to the rules for an ever-new experience.
- A classic game by Kramer and Kiesling, renewed in collaboration with Simone Luciani.
- Highly interactive.
- Great variability during gameplay and for final scoring.
- Contents: 1 map board, 4 player boards, 4 action-selection discs, 16 character tiles, 8 rules variation tiles, 7 city flag tokens, 2 maharani tokens, 113 plastic game pieces.
- 1 - 4 Players
- Age: 12+
- Average game time: 90 minutes
- Size: 14.37 x 10 x 2.75 inches
- Country of origin: China