Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Welcome to Whitechapel. Welcome to Jack the Ripper's streets. Letters from WhitechapelT is a game of deduction and bluffing set in London, 1888, the time of Jack the Ripper. It's a game for two to six players, age 13 or older, for an average time of 90 minutes. Five important detectives are on the trail of Jack the Ripper, the most dangerous serial killer of all time. They must chase the mysterious murderer through the tangled streets and alleys of the Whitechapel district. One player plays Jack the Ripper, and his goal is to take five victims before being caught. The rest of the players are police detectives, who must cooperate to catch Jack the Ripper before the end of the game.
- A thrilling game experience of hunting the infamous victorian murderer
- A mental and psychological challenge of one vs a team
- The relief of escaping, the suspense of a risky move, the excitement of finding a clue. A full display of emotions in an epic hunt.
- Contents: Rulebook; 1 Game board representing the Whitechapel district in 1888; 6 Reference sheets; 4 Jack's Letter sheets; 5 Head of the Investigation tiles; 5 Special Movement tokens; 16 wooden tokens; 12 Wooden pawns; 1 Jack the Ripper screen; 1 Pad of Jack the Ripper move track sheets; 27 Transparent markers
- 2-6 Players
- Ages 13 and above
- Average game time: 90 minutes
- Country of origin: China