Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Whitehall MysteryT is a refined game of deduction and bluffing set in the London of Jack the Ripper. Three London investigators are hot on the heels of a dangerous murderer who seems to be trying to emulate the horrors of Whitechapel! In the dense network of streets, alleyways, and waterways, the hunt for the mysterious killer begins.
- A thrilling manhunt of Jack the Ripper sets in Victorian London.
- A mental challenge will hold your breath until the very last move
- Every game develops in it own way, renewing the suspense
- Contents: 1 rulebook, 1 game board representing London's Whitehall district circa 1888; 1 die-cut punchboard containing: 6 blue Special Movement tiles (2 Coach, 2 Alley, and 2 Boat); 4 black tiles (3 Investigator and 1 Smoker); 3 plastic Investigator figures (1 each of yellow, blue, and red); 1 black plastic Jack figure; 1 Jack screen; 1 pad of 30 Jack move track sheets; 15 transparent yellow plastic Clue markers; 4 transparent red plastic Discovery Location markers.
- 2-4 Players
- Ages 13 and above
- Average game time: 60 minutes
- Country of origin: China