Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a record store!
Tensions mount aboard your colony ship. An anonymous act of sabotage goes awry, and your vessel crash-lands on a frigid, uncharted planet in the distant reaches of space. Your only hope for survival is to take shelter in the planet's warmer subterranean caverns before the sun sets. Send your drones to gather resources, build makeshift vehicles, and rescue your stranded crew before your opponents can obstruct your efforts. Even once you are safely below, other factions will be vying for control over the limited space. Salvage what you can and settle underground before the sun sets!
- A unique twist on worker placement and enginebuilding mechanics: drones take useful actions when you dispatch them and when you recall them to your player board
- Rescue your crew and send them underground to win area majorities and earn the most points
- Variable setup from game to game makes for a unique challenge every time
- High-quality plastic components and distinct, vibrant art throughout the game
- Contents: 1 Game Board, 4 Platforms, 12 Drones, 60 Crew Pods, 16 Material Markers, 4 Energy Pegs, 40 Cards, 14 Cavern Tiles, 12 Damage Markers, 60 Resource Tiles, 33 Incident Tokens, 8 Reference Cards, 1 Scorepad.
- 2 - 4 Players
- Age: 14+
- Average game time: 60 - 90 minutes
- Size: 8.75 x 12 x 2.75 inches
- Country of origin: China