Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
Purchase now from a local store that sells online
Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
These Indie stores carry most genres and you may want to also check with them
Find a local store
(Please call first)
1. Second Nebula / Nebulosa Seconda - From ''The Secret'' / ''Il Segreto''
2. A Quiet Place In The Country (Suite) / Un Tranquillo Posto Di Campagna (Suite) - From ''A Quiet Place In The Country'' / ''Un Tr
3. Before The Revelation / Prima Della Rivelazione - From ''Devil In The Brain'' / ''Il Diavolo Nel Cervello''
4. The Infernal Trio / Il Trio Infernale - From ''The Infernal Trio'' / ''Il Trio Infernale''
5. Percussivamente - From ''Forbidden Photos Of A Lady Above Suspicion'' / ''Le Foto Proibite Di Una Signora Perbene''
6. Copkiller (Symphony Of A City / Sinfonia Di Una Citta') - From ''Copkiller''
7. Murder On The Lake / Assassinio Sul Lago - From ''Night Flight From Moscow'' / ''Il Serpente''
8. Frazione - From 'Sonic Dimensions'' / ''Dimensioni Sonore''
9. The City Moves / La Citta' Si Muove - From ''¡Atame! Tie Me Up!, Tie Me Down!'' / ''Legami''
10. Thousand Times A Cry / Mille Volte Un Grido - From ''Violent City'' / ''Citta' Violenta''
11. Musica Per 11 Violini - From ''A Quiet Place In The Country'' / ''Un Tranquillo Posto Di Campagna''
12. The Scalpel / Il Bisturi - From ''The Short Night Of Glass Dolls'' / ''La Corta Notte Delle Bambole Di Vetro''
13. She Has Come From The Sea / Venuta Dal Mare - From ''The Survivors'' / ''Ecce Homo - I Sopravvissuti''
Psycho is the second in a series of five double vinyl releases that bring together some of Ennio Morricone's greatest soundtrack music. Each collection centres on a different movie genre, together they allow the listener to rediscover the unmatched genius of the greatest movie composer of all time. The Maestro. This collection is dedicated to Morricone's work with Italian directors spanning the late 1960s up to the 1980s. These scores accompany some darkly dramatic films, some veering into the realms of horror. The music highlights the psychological tension within the films and contrasts with his work in the USA during the same era. This is Morricone where he feels truly at home, working with the nuances and drama of the Italian psyche as laid bare by Italian filmmakers. Starting 70 years ago as an arranger for the piece Mamma Bianca, Ennio Morricone is the emperor of scores and soundtracks. Morricone has always been a huge influence for the likes of Hans Zimmer, Danger Mouse, Muse, Metallica and many more musicians. He's one of the most successful composers of all-time, selling over 70 million records and winning dozens of awards. Psycho on black vinyl includes a 4-page insert with liner notes written by Claudio Fuiano. The gatefold sleeve contains a red-spot varnish on the outside and images of iconic movie posters on the inside.